Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ten Things I Learned About Batching It...

This morning I picked up Lindsey, her sister, and the kiddos from the airport in ATL. They've been gone for 10 days, and I've been baching it in Maconga (macon, ga). After 10 days on my own, I learned some things that I'd like to share with you. Here they are in random order:

1. "It is not good for man to be alone" - God sho' knew what He was talkin' bout.

2. My clothes really do not wash themselves. Seriously!

3. A house with 3 loud children is better than a quiet house.

4. Redbox can only entertain you for so long.

5. Season 9 of The King of Queens is pretty good. Lindsey got it for me while she was away.

6. You can really eat PB&J for dinner!

7. I really love my family.

8. I'm still not good over the phone.

9. God fashioned a great rib for me.

10. I have the best wife in the world and my life is 1000 Xs better when she's with me.


I am so thankful that I don't regularly batch it. God has blessed me in so many ways.

No comments: