Thursday, April 17, 2008

Latest Leadings and Readings...

Hello everyone (assuming anyone is reading this other than my wife - hey babe),
I have been thinking about whether or not to blog for quite some time now. While blogging can be a productive use of time, I've often wondered if there was validity in putting words to the thoughts rattling around in my gray matter. Recently, however, God has been leading me into new directions in life and ministry, and I thought you might be interested in going on the journey with me.
As for my family, my wife does an incredible job keeping up the blog for all viewing enjoyment. You can check it out at www.fourbroomes.blogspot.com. As I read her blog, it truly humbles me to see my great family and Godly wife. Why did God bless me in this way? It is undeserved.

I'll be interested to know your thoughts and responses to my entries. Maybe we can use this as an iron sharpening experience.

3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

you do have a pretty awesome wife=)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you have a blogspot now, too!
We enjoy reading what all the Broome's are up to in Georgia!

norma belt said...

We enjoy hearing about your family.
Rob and Norma